S&E Engineering design, manufacture and install electrical control system upgrades improving reliability and accuracy and bringing them in line with current safety standards. Our control systems can also be tailored to retrofit to other machine brands.
NS8 Press Brake Control
The NS8 press brake control has an 8” colour touch screen which allows the programming of up to 100 programs with 8 bends per program, which can be increased by linking multiple programs together. Each program has 12 settings and each bend has a further 17 settings associated with it, including angle depth calculation. All limits are programmed in mm with a resolution of 0.01mm for the lower limit and beam level. Additional functions include stock counter, auto/manual control, bumping, tool setup mode, zoom display, service counter and input/output diagnostics.
The system can be tailored to suit your requirements, options include:
- Auxiliary axis: X-axis, R-axis and deflection
- Digital and proportional hydraulic interface
- Guarding options include SICK front and rear light curtains or LazerSafe
- Teaching control box to allow feed tables to be blanked
- Dual foot pedal
PLL Replacement Control
The PLL replacement control allows the programming and storing of up to 50 programs with 20 bends per program, each bend having 6 parameters that can be programmed. All limits are programmed in mm with a resolution of 0.01mm for the lower limit and beam level. The fitting of this system utilises most of the existing wiring in your current machine.
- PLL replacement control, mounted in a steel cabinet.
- Power supply control box.
- 2 x optical rotary encoders, sprockets and limit switches.
This system also has a backguage option available.